listhelper-moderate

texinfo-pretest post from johnhong requires approval

From: texinfo-pretest-owner
Subject: texinfo-pretest post from johnhong requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:58:11 -0500

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    johnhong
    Subject: Gentleman/lady who is doing business with China

At your convenience, visit:

    http://ff0.org/mailman/admindb/texinfo-pretest

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Gentleman/lady who is doing business with China Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 00:58:10 +0800
Dear Partner friends,
At first, let me wish you and all yours a prosperous 2007!
As you know Integrate Shipping Limited is a China based freight agent established in 1997, with our own offices located in Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing dedicating cargo service in the market of South, Center and North China. In portion of cargo service, joint service with agents in over 100 countries, not only FCL/LCL, air cargo moving to/from anywhere of China, to and from anywhere in the world, for any cargo even oversized, overweight, D.G. reefer goods…..etc.
We are more than a freight forwarder as we also have a trading company with license to help our customers to settle customs declare both import and export. We can help you to find right Chinese supplier, right goods that they need, to make inspection of quality of goods against your needs, gather goods from different suppliers from anywhere of China, check background of supplier, pay deposit/subscription in advance to supplier if need.......etc,etc. anyway, You can depend on ISL for anything special in China that we promise to do for you. You can trust us, cause we take care our reputation of credit EVERY SINGLE SECOND. Once you know more about us, you can sit in your office with power in control and no need to take long trip/time/human resource to factories in China, cause we can do it for you ! We tailor cost effective solutions for you and your customers.
Moreover, with 1.3 billion Chinese consumers, I think, if you are a product/service provider, you will be interested to this market, right? Now here comes good new for import airport attractive tariff as below :
Air cargo into Beijing
Terminal charge ….. USD0.35/kilo (CA/CZ/CX/KA/JL/PK/EVA....)
D/O …. USD26/Bill
Quick Customs declare and Fast domestic cargo on-carriage/door service
Air cargo into Shanghai
Terminal charge ….. USD0.40/kilo ( CA/CZ/CX/KA/JL/PK/EVA..)
D/O …. USD26/Bill
Quick Customs declare and Fast domestic cargo on-carriage/door service
Air cargo into Guangzhou
Terminal charge ….. USD0.35/kilo ( CA/CZ/KQ/CX/KA/JL/PK/EVA..)
D/O …. USD26/Bill
Quick Customs declare and Fast domestic cargo on-carriage/door service
You can depend on ISL for ocean freight into China too.
Freight Collect shipment/ 1000 kilo air shipment that consign to ISL will enjoy USD50/Bill rebate or more per negotiation.
The door is open to any kind people to do business in China. ISL has been in this market sensitive to the way to promote services, even various product, such like, machine, foodstuff, apparel, arts-craft….etc. We visited major exhibitions in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou where close to each of our office and have constructed ties with exhibition authorities, know the way to take part in related show and promote your products in China. There are a lot of shows for foreign manufactures, We can give you reasonable advises indeed. why not? right? Trust ISL, we are just a professional freight forwarder with extended services but we just keep standing in shipping field.
Please keep us posted and let us know your needs if what we can do means a help to your business in China.
We concern your benefit same as ours!
We are looking forward to hearing from you. To learn more about us, please browse :
www.islcn.com
A very nice day to you!
Your sincerely
John Hong
Integrate Shipping Limited ( with offices in Shanghai, Beijing, and Shenzhen )
Beijing / Tianjin office :
1/f yi zhai bldg., #916 east gate of chen jin lun middle school, chaowai nan street, 100020 Beijing, China
Tel : 86-10-85611012, 85635105 (7),(9),85610756,85610776,,
Fax : 86-10-85611022, 85635110
Mobile : 86-13122555455
E-mail : address@hidden
Homepage : www.islcn.com
Shanghai/Ningbo office :
Rm 24C, 24/F,Qiaoyuan Mansion, #750 Xizhang South Rd., 200011
Shanghai,China
Tel : 86-21- 63459257,59, 63456109, 63454369,63459647
Fax : 86-21- 63456292,63450279
Mobile : 86-13122555455,13122455955, 13801944888
E-mail : address@hidden
Shenzhen/Guangzhou office :
Rm 2007, Block TongDe, TongLe Bldg.,Shumgang Road,Shenzhen,China
Tel : 86-755-82187389, 82194462 (3)
Fax : 86-755-82296508
E-mail : address@hidden
For free dialogue/chat SKYPE address : john_isl msn: address@hidden

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 3fbb9eb04e5969a2950db5904d6c37f8341823eb
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---