listhelper-moderate

bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-tar-owner
Subject: bug-tar post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:07:34 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: GOOD DAY!!

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-tar

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: GOOD DAY!! Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:07:11 -0700

FROM: Mr.Liu Yan
Bank of China Ltd.
13/F. Bank of China Tower
1 Garden Road,
Hong Kong.

To whom it may concern:

I have a transaction of mutual benefits, which I like to share with
you. It involves an amount of Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand
United State Dollars only,in our Bank, which I like to acquire with
your help and you will be compensated adequately as your commission.
If you are interested please reply instantly with your contact
information and

forward your telephone number so we may discuss and I shall provide
you with the details of this transaction.

If interested send your  response to my personal

email naddress: address@hidden

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Liu Yan.
TEL;008613710107624

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 19d5e8a2cd7b0be6b6d9965c53a03e324cc389c6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---