listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:35:38 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND  YOUR FAMILY .

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: PEACE BE UNTO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY . Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:35:29 -0500
My Dearest Friend in the lord,

May Almighty God be with you and your family. How are you doing ?. My intention
of contacting you is to solicit your assistance for a project, which will be
mutually beneficial. Though I know my decision to contact you is to a large
extent unconventional, the prevailing circumstances necessitated my action. I
am Mrs. Katherine Trevor  from Seychelles. I am married to late Trevor Emmanuel
of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years
before he died in the year 2004. We were married for twelve years without a
child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days Before his
death we were both devoted Christians. Since his death I too have been battling
with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he made a
huge deposit in millions of US dollars with a Deposit in a finance house in
overseas. (I will tell you the amount as we proceed).

Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six weeks to live due to blood
cancer problem. Though what disturbs me, mostly my stroke sickness. Having
known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Christian's
organization or devoted Christian individual that will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct herein. I want this Christian organization or
individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund churches, orphanages,
widows, and also propagating the word of God and to ensure that the society
upholds the views and belief of the Holy Bible.

The Holy Bible emphasizes so much on GOD benevolence and this has encourage me
to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't have any child that
will inherit this money and my husband relatives are into some radical
Organizations and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an
unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I know that after
death I will be in the Bosom of our Lord the most beneficent and the most
merciful I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.
I don't want them to know about this development.With God all things are
possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall send you the contact information of the
finance house in overseas where the money was deposited. I will also issue a
letter of authority to the finance house authorizing them that the said fund
have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to
you. I want you and the Christian community where you reside to always pray for
me. My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Christian worthy of emulation.
Whoever that wants to serve God must serve him in truth and in fairness. I will
not stipulate any precise amount to reward you, as it will have to be on
pre-negotiated terms, based on your level of involvement.

Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will
give room in sourcing for another alternative for this same purpose. Until I
hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your Shoulders.

May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you.

Mrs. Katherine Trevor

N/b: But once I get your response, I will give you the contact details of our
family Attorney In London that will secure all the relevant legal documents
that will empower you to the fund.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 56bab6cf746d3069a12713148c3fd143fa17db8f
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---