listhelper-moderate

help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: help-gnu-emacs-owner
Subject: help-gnu-emacs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:54:05 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: resolution sandpaper

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/help-gnu-emacs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: resolution sandpaper Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:54:01 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Tuesday and Wednesday!

Winnipeg's Wildewood Club in financial rough A historic Winnipeg golf
and country club is struggling to come up with hundreds of thousands of
dollars it owes on its mortgage in order to stay afloat.

In Chicago I saw several of his houses that looked as if they were built
yesterday.
The signature is carved in the wet paint in the lower right corner of
the painting.
Dan Highway hopes creating a stronger support network of adults for
children leaving locked facilities will help them stay out of trouble
once they're released. Every night we scan the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
"We are looking at ways to reconfigure our site to make it more
comfortable for people," she said. If you are needing to give in to your
cyberbitions and inner geek, Todd Cochrane is certainly one to take you
there.

Weston expects the process to take at least six months. The next post in
this blog is It is not Paris, It is not iPod Zune Sex.
Searched solutions created new error messages. Colorful News - to
colorful people.
In the end, I created a new profile and edited the registry.
One of them being the person behind this stunt.

Spielberg, EA release tidbits about upcoming games Filmmaker Steven
Spielberg and video game publisher Electronic Arts Inc.
To Todd they are not "listeners" they are "family". He does it in a
variety of ways. We can print on paper, canvas etc.

The Art Portal logo to the left is the arch of Septimus Severus in Forum
Romanum, Rome.

" "They go back to their families, same thing, you know, they get
neglected.

Now, if you have not figured out who I am talking about yet, it is
likely you actually are in a Cyber-closet and not far out into
Cyber-space.

, Saturday when his nine-year-old son Andrean was carried away by the
water while trying to retrieve a fish.

He also has a blog but, in my case, I know him best through his
cyber-remote podcast from Hawaii.
Likely, I will put a link up on this as well. A dream has come through.
He needs Outlook to work. I think it works great. Highway hopes to
launch the new program as soon as possible. He said he hopes showing
what the firefighters do will draw in new recruits. Until then, it won't
appear on the entry.

The problem, he said, is finding a level of government willing to supply
them.

Before I saw that video this AM, I had already begun this draft.

All these years that I have been listening to his podcast and I can't
recall ever mentioining him here at the corner.

"They do put them there and they do come in handy.

None of the fires spread to homes or businesses.
Earlier, I put  up a photo with the theme "What is Wrong with this
Picture ? Likely, I will put a link up on this as well. And not enough
young firefighters are signing up to replace them.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8beb7ef5abb72c3552ff05e8d99cbae5bc4e14af
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---