listhelper-moderate

Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:08:08 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Achieve picture perfect weight and enjoy life Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 20:07:39 -0100

Do not fail the chance! – Anatrim – The newest and most enchanting product for weighty people available – As you could see on Oprah

Do you retain all the times when you told yourself you would do anything for being delivered from this terrible number of kilos? Happily, now no great price is to be paid. Thanks to Anatrim, the earth-shaking, you can achieve naturally health lifestyle and a really slender figure. Simply notice what people say to us!

“I had always led a tremendous life till last year a girl I was dating told me I was obese and had need for looking after my health. My life had abruptly changed after that, till I discovered Anatrim ™. After loosing more than 18 kilogrames thanx to Anatrim, my private life has come back, significantly better even than before. Thanx for the incredible product & the great maintenance service. Proceed with the worthy work!”
Mikkey Fox, Boston

"Nothing to compare with gliding into a bikini I haven’t been dressed in for a long time. I feel svelte, defined, and strong, thanx to a great extent to Anatrim! Greatest thanks to you!"
Silvia D., Colorado

Check out Anatrim, and you'll add yourself to the worldwide company of thousands of happy buyers who’re enjoying the revolutionary effects of Anatrim just now. Less gorging frenzy, less lbs and more joy in your life!

Proceed right here to inspect unbeatable Anatrim dealings we’d like to so proud!!!

http://www.loderf.com/?jqruvqkcmvzob
--- End Message ---