listhelper-moderate

info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-cvs-owner
Subject: info-cvs post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:08:13 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: =?GB2312?B?u7bTreSvwMChttbQufrD8bzkytWy2Ma3sqnAwM34obc=?=

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-cvs

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: 欢迎浏览《中国民间收藏品博览网》 Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 04:08:07 +0800
                                 欢迎浏览《中国民间收藏品博览网》

目前仍在建设中的《中国民间收藏品博览网》www.shlptd3.com,由中国境内数位知名商家联合经营。为适应国内外朋友的收藏特点,这个网站以专题形式分类,并中英文同步运行。最终交易图片将达二万幅以上。。
        如果您喜欢并收藏各种卡类、彩票、邮品等,请您登陆并浏览这个网站,她将以琳琅满目的品种、合理又优惠的价格、一流的服务,为您的收藏作贡献。

                        Welcome to visit the Chinese folk collection exhibition
site.

The Chinese folk collection exhibition site which is under construction now is
cooperated by several famous factors of china. The site is classified by the
thematics and is synchronized with the English site that will meet the need of
the foreign collectors. And the final pictures of our site will be more than
20000 pcs.
If you have interest in all kinds of cards, lottery, stamps and etc. Please
enter and browse our site. We will offer you superb collection of items with
reasonable and favorable price and front rank service will be provide to the
contribution of your collection.    www.shlptd3.com

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm eeece594fa86d744a2e6d666a2b53cb7945532c6
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---