listhelper-moderate

a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval

From: a2ps-owner
Subject: a2ps post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:47:00 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Tadao Saito, WiMAX Forum Japan Director.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/a2ps

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Tadao Saito, WiMAX Forum Japan Director. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:48:05 +1100 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

There was some downright scary shit. I don't like to compare her to any
of the others because I liked playing her so much. Its the media that
has done irreparable damage to their reputation and long before this
trash hit the Internet. Would they have bothered me?
fm, two hot British startups. I think Cinderella had a lot of spunk.

Walt would come in and sit down and play the tape.
All that chatting makes you thirsty.
Have different generations perceived the movie differently throughout
the years or has it always been along the same line?

they're the Redskins. I think maybe like Mr. Its the media that has done
irreparable damage to their reputation and long before this trash hit
the Internet. His favorite scene of all the movies he's ever done was
Cinderella getting her dress. You know, she was going to get to that
ball somehow and of course she had her little friends to help her if
things went wrong. Two sentences from Bo Shao on China were truly
insightful: that Western firms just can't get it right in China. But
these guys are going to look like huge fools if they put together
another season with five wins or less.
All that chatting makes you thirsty.
I think she was a very spirited person. If you'd like to have your faith
restored maybe you should think about coming to b-TWEEN. While it might
be too big of a risk to spend a high pick on a rookie, the reward could
be substantial if you can get him in the mid-to-late rounds.

You can use that motivation to your advantage if you know which players
to look for. Still, Loic hasn't found time to reply to any of this on
his  blog.

This is a very distinctive feature unless you've seen the last.
As if something John Kitna says in JUNE is going to make someone play
harder against the Lions in September or October is ridiculous.

Telefonica tambien ha sido sancionada en europa con una multa por
obstaculizar el ADSL . fm, two hot British startups.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 17d3914a199a59d213d83cf3a746c9938d49d93c
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---