listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:58:35 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: extinction billionaire

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: extinction billionaire Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:58:22 -0600 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

You know, she was going to get to that ball somehow and of course she
had her little friends to help her if things went wrong.

" And that was quite a lesson I had in humility. I did a lot for the
soldiers and sailors during the war by performing. He's really a lot
like the Velveteen Rabbit because he needed an owner to feel loved.

How did you first meet Nick Park and the Aardman staff? I got to wish my
daughter a happy birthday live on TV.
You look great on the DVD.

They've seen the film so many times and they never seem to tire of it
which makes me very happy. bet you've never heard of her!

JP: Aren't they cool?
Margaret Cho got so emotional and so did Bill Maher. That is one of the
biggest thrills of all because I just love children.

How did you get the car to wink and hop down the street? ' And that's
really the way I got the part.

I'm going to start crying!

Walt would come in and sit down and play the tape.
Does Richard ever talk about it now?

There's his absolute magic. As I say, when I go over to the studio I can
close my eyes and see so many wonderful pictures. They make movies much
faster today, but we spent a lot of time working on Cinderella.

We were really isolated, you know, we lied, there were misconceptions
and celebrity, boy I tell you, that's when celebrity just came like a
tidal wave with all the bad stuff, you know.

I think that the making of Cinderella was a dream come true for me. On
the other hand, I think he takes great comfort and solace in the fact
that he still is the king.
I saw magic happen before me.

Unless, of course, your Ilene Woods. Making a series is a whole
different kettle of bananas. Then the lights went down. I can tell you
right now.
I think she wanted to go to the ball and that was it at the moment.

Yeah, my parents are really jealous that I'm talking to you. ' He never
looked up when he was listening. I see a hand and Richard had these
long, gorgeous, elegant hands and he still has them. We're feeling
pretty optimistic. And he has six children by five different women. He
started working six months afterwards which was insane because he went
back on drugs.

They believe in the little characters. It brings back wonderful,
wonderful memories.

I think Seinfeld does a good job of it. How did you first meet Nick Park
and the Aardman staff? You look great on the DVD. We just finished the
pilot for Showtime.
Cinderella never lost her spirit. And he has six children by five
different women. It has nothing to do with substance really. I directed
Robbie the Reindeer, which won a BAFTA for the production team. When
Walt would come in at the end of recording everyday the other three
directors would have been arguing over and over.

You have an interesting story about how you became the voice of
Cinderella. Little did she know that harmonizing "Sing Sweet
Nightingale" and crooning "So This Is Love" in a small studio as a favor
would turn into a person casting call from Mr.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 5b0b179c32974a735b13245ba71c05b7507b9a98
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---