listhelper-moderate

bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gdb-owner
Subject: bug-gdb post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 08:37:18 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: DID YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL?

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gdb

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: DID YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL? Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:30:52 +0300
Hello Sir,

I would very much be interested in having some investments in your country as it is a place I suppose it's economy is very stable coupled with it's viable business environment. To be Honest and precise too, I would like to invest in the business sector of the economy. However, I will need somebody on the ground over there to handle this for me. More so, as I am not very much conversant with the culture of your country.

My names are Donald Collins, I live in Senegal. Like I said earlier, I wish to invest into business sector of your country's economy. I do not travel out for becuase of my status here and as such, I would like to have some one on the ground there to handle everything at the other end on my behalf.

If you can handle the logistics, source for and negotiate for prime properties on my behalf for a commission. As such you can handle so that we start off as long as you are a very honest and reliable person. If not let me know so that I will contact another person who is reliable and can handle such for me. More so, contact me if you have another business proposal in your country that I can invest in under your supervision and control.

Ensure to contact me as soon as possible.
God Bless you.

Regards,
Donald Collins

Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 4189f5acc007bb379aad4cb39ad2261ba4a07abd
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---