listhelper-moderate

bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gzip-owner
Subject: bug-gzip post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:52:07 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: A cold boot is a much more thorough reset.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gzip

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: A cold boot is a much more thorough reset. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:51:45 -0400 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

How do you respond to that?

I was starting to get excited. I contacted tech support and they warm
rebooted the server.
I am told it's an unprecedented event to get senior leaders of this
level from these competitors together. We want people to try the best
and finest, but we also want a stable version. To my surprise, ssh still
worked. By "makes sense," we mean that it would result in more code
being created, more open-source developers being minted, or would
otherwise help the open-source community in some manner. A company
called Eros says it's been being victimized by cheap, illegal
knock-offs. We are part of the Xen project.

Oracle said it would offer support at less than half the price of Red
Hat.

DiBona: A couple of things go into it. Net Trust, a project started by
L. Apache could not be restarted along with some other oddities. In
addition, the source code for a company-sponsored project called Net
Trust was recently published on Google Code, its collaboration space for
open-source developers.

You will not see that at Microsoft. People are concerned about Vista:
usability and the resources it requires. If you look at all of our
funding activities, you'll see that they fit into one of those three
categories, or more than one. -based company has versions of software
like Ubuntu running on its own machines, according to DiBona, the
open-source programs manager at Google.

Net Trust, a project started by L.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 935dd2abf9493da4daccaf85ab846f8cae6f48c5
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---