listhelper-moderate

info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnu-fortran-owner
Subject: info-gnu-fortran post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:49:15 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: inordinately

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnu-fortran

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: inordinately Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:49:04 -0700 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

They say it's been published for about two years already, but only in
French.

Discontinued Feed This feed has been discontinued.
Not details, but real fundamental misunderstandings. I've seen some
hair-raising errors.

The compiled binary: Download.

The feed reader you are using does not support standard HTTP mechanisms
for announcing that a feed has been discontinued so you will receive
this message until you manually unsubscribe. If you see good ol'
subSilver only, go to your profile and change "Board Style" to
"theWehlou". The statistics don't lie, IE is our major security headache
and MS is doing very little effectively to change that. There are other
owners who go even further and prepare their pets' foods from real,
whole ingredients.

It does not use any  other form of database for the contents. America
the Beautiful is one of ten children's books on my list of recommended
Books that Celebrate America. comChicken SpaghettiMore.

Shared memory or COM? Also, the back issues CD is really useful.

There are all kinds of resources for summer reading fun, including some
excellent summer reading lists for kids and teens.

The centrifuged product is the source of that fat, which is meant to
entice a hungry dog or cat. That's the kind of guy I am.

Debugging may also be a challenge. It's also remarkably cheap, so I
think they deserve our support.
My ten-year-old grandson's response to the movie was, "It was good, good
but sad.

and it's been six months now. America the Beautiful is one of ten
children's books on my list of recommended Books that Celebrate America.
It has more pages and the stuff in there interests me more. But for the
most part, this list offers an intriguing list of possibilities for
themed cheese boards. It does not use any  other form of database for
the contents.

They say it's been published for about two years already, but only in
French.

Meat meal can contain the boiled down flesh of animals we would find
unacceptable for consumption. Shared memory or COM? Fast Food Nation
author Eric Schlosser writes, "Although leading American manufacturers
promise never to put rendered pets into their pet food, it is still
legal to do so.

It wasn't made clear by the sender whether this race track cake was for
an adult or child's birthday party.

Acquired more application knowledge.
Granted, some of these states aren't exactly known as the cheese
headquarters of the world, and the cheese dips that represent them are a
little bit of a stretch.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 75aea7a6c1bbaac8094dccae1b0c87d571887078
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---