listhelper-moderate

bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-obsolete-packages-owner
Subject: bug-obsolete-packages post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:17:48 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an
activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-obsolete-packages

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site. Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 19:17:30 -0500 User-agent: Thunderbird 1.5.0.12 (Windows/20070509)
Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to chose
one generic to try. I guess I'm kind of hoping that people's interest
wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's probably wrong of me isn't
it? Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink I'm going to have to
chose one generic to try. Either way - if I'm not paying for Epson ink
I'm going to have to chose one generic to try. They have some great
features coming up too On the last page of the review you'll find an
original Gameboy handheld modified to contain the computer - think about
were you'll be able to hide CPUS! and the couldn't tell you which it was
without a thermometer anyway!

A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie, while an activity
point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone else on the site.

pointing a fan to blow hot air out through an open window is more
effective then sucking cool air in through the window. I'm looking
forward to the score board feature being available for small groups so I
can run a mini fitness challenge against my friends and family. An east
facing window will get morning sun, however regional air temperature
takes time to warm up. I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought
I'd be higher.

A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you feel on
the other side.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm b6577d6e543b2fbcb3a48cefb4fef97963d21177
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---