listhelper-moderate

fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval

From: fcp-general-owner
Subject: fcp-general post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 02:35:31 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Stop the painful craving for more food

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admindb/fcp-general

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Stop the painful craving for more food Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:35:20 -0100

Seize the opportunity! – Anatrim – The up-to-the-moment & most delighting lose flesh product is now available – As shown on Oprah

Can you retain all the situations when you appeal to yourself to do any thing for being delivered from this terrible number of kilos? Luckily, now no major offering is required. Thanks to Anatrim, the ground-shaking, you can get naturally health mode of life and become really slimmer. Notice what people write!

“I had always led a top life till last year a girl I was seeing told me I was corpulent and in want of keeping eye on my health. My life went the wrong way after that, until I disclosed Anatrim ™ at once. Since loosing more than 18 kilogrames only thanks to Anatrim, my private life’s come back, even considerably better than before. A great deal of thanx for the tremendous stuff & the great service. Go on your helpful work!”
Mikkey Fox, Boston

"Nothing to compare with slipping into a bikini that I have not worn for a long period. Now I feel slender, determined, and vigorous, thanks to a degree to Anatrim! Great deal of thank you!"
Lusia R., Colorado

Check out Anatrim, and you will add yourself to the world-spread association of thousands of happy buyers who get pleasure in the revolutionary results of Anatrim here & now. Less devouring frenzy, less pounds and more mirth in your life!

Proceed here to scan our unbeatable Anatrim deals!!!

http://www.mefrol.com/?sqckwrierbsd
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm dd83ec6568958eacd1a1e12247828c8ee9014dde
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---