listhelper-moderate

info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval

From: info-gnus-english-owner
Subject: info-gnus-english post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:58:59 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: RESPONSE

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/info-gnus-english

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: RESPONSE Date: 12 Jul 2007 12:32:00 +0200
Commissioner / Lovrday
D 1367 Northriding
Braamfonten JHb
Contact Person:
Mr Ralph Talmage
Mobile: 27 78 271 2880
address@hidden

Attn:

   I am  Mr Ralph Talmage  working in department of fund released order in
First  National bank of South Africa,East Gate Branch, I know the letter might
come to you as surprise, but take it like your own deal

Mr. IMAN AJI SASMITO, from MALAYSIA executed contract through Federal Ministry
of Aviation here in South Africa, the contract worth of USD 19,300,000. Million
Dollars, but on the process of transferring the money to him, he died with his
family in earthquake disaster that occurred recently in MALAYSIA  we involve
you to authenticate this clame.

Meanwhile, his money has been signed to pay in my office before I will give
order to the bank for final endorsement of his money.

Nobody knows what is going on except me and my assistance. This is the mans
information. Contract Sum:USD 19,300,000 Million Dollars Contract number:
FMA/FMF/3-X99/2001 You will act like the beneficiary of this money; I will give
you more information about the transaction.

I wait for your urgent reply

Best regards,

 Mr Ralph Talmage

N/B dont forget to include your direct telephone/fax
number

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 11bda414a8aba38e8e3f5c9f2a56b7e287f29822
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---