listhelper-moderate

bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-ddd-owner
Subject: bug-ddd post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:59:13 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: Increase Your  Cum By 5-times More, Sperm Enhancement Pill hrx

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-ddd

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: Increase Your Cum By 5-times More, Sperm Enhancement Pill hrx Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:59:00 +0100
::Cum Pills : Increase Ejaculate::
A large, volumous and Intense orgasm is an experience like no other and it is
very satisfying for both partners - especially for the man. I'm sure there have
been times in every man's life where he has had a truly intense and incredible
orgasm. But for most men, an explosive and mind-blowing orgasm doesn't happen
every time, which is why they are searching for a product that can help them
achieve this feeling of complete euphoria much more frequently. In such
circumstances Xtracum Cum pill is the only product that can help them. This is
why we have sold over 800,000 Bottles of our cum pills Globally

* Longer orgasms - Squirt for longer
* Erections like steel - Also increased size
* Increaase Sexual desire - Enhanced libido
* More Staying Power - Last all night
* Multiple Orgasms - Cum 4 times in a row
* 5x more sperm - Cover your lover in it
* Sweeter taste - It improves the flavor

Order today our cum pills here
http://ssoe.itcertainly.com

telling whos remained purpose. taste remained favour inside captain husband
times.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 8208e52eec28908a5dd0434dfad24270e59a13df
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---