listhelper-moderate

bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval

From: bug-gnu-utils-owner
Subject: bug-gnu-utils post from address@hidden requires approval
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 09:01:22 -0400

following mailing list posting:

    List:    address@hidden
    From:    address@hidden
    Subject: PLEASE REPLY ASAP.

At your convenience, visit:

    http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admindb/bug-gnu-utils

to approve or deny the request.
--- Begin Message --- Subject: PLEASE REPLY ASAP. Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 13:59:38 +0100 User-agent: Internet Messaging Program (IMP) H3 (4.0-BETA)

PLEASE CAREFULLY READ.
contact email: address@hidden

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Mr.Ang Chee Ho, pulicity secretary of SOLENOID INDUSTRY Malaysia. I am
here to bring to your notice a Job offer which I know it will be of great
interest to you, I am the publicity Officer of the solenoid industry one of the
biggest and leading machinery, Arts and Craft Company in Malaysia. Presently,
we are running out of Finance due to the high volume of money (running in
Millions of US dollars) that some companies in Europe North and South America
owed to our Company, we have confronted these companies and the company in
question has agreed to begin installmental payment through you to us.

Right now we do not have international licence to operate in your Country so
Our Company CEO has said that we employ agent in this Countries/jurisdiction
who will represent our Company and help us in the collection of this
outstanding bills. As the publicity Officer I was giving the responsibility to
employ agents in these Countries areas so they can help in the collection of
the funds.

Note: that this is not a money laundering operation and will not breach the
law, Each funds transfer will be in due process to follow your Country laws and
taxes will be deducted from our part of the funds.

If this proposal is accepted by you, A swift acknowledgement on the receipt of
this mail will be appreciated, furnishing me with your fullest contact address.

1. Your Name:.............
2. Your full contact Address:..........
3. Marital Status:.........
4. Office Address:...........
5. Your Telephone Number and/or Fax:........
6. State/Country:.........

For further correspondence please contact us via our E-MAIL ADDRESS:
address@hidden

Thanks In advance

Mr.Ang Chee Ho.
PUBLICITY SEC.
SOLENOID INDUSTRY.
IMPORT./EXPORT. CORP.
6,Jalan Batu Kapur 2 Taman Kok
Lian Jalan Ipoh Batu 5
51200 Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia.

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message --- Subject: confirm 87e6199a35262fea9f8c68d3339e8058c337b0fa
of the body of the reply.

--- End Message ---