lmi

Re: [lmi] There is no 'cvs push'

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] There is no 'cvs push'
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 17:57:58 +0200

http://web.cvs.savannah.nongnu.org/viewvc/lmi/lmi/README?sortby=date&view=log
GC> and had meant to edit the commit message before pushing,
GC> to indicate that I had decided not to update 'ChangeLog'
GC> (deliberately, and not by accident), but...well, I'll
GC> just say that here, in case anyone's wondering.

 Is it still not possible to use Git for web pages too or are you just
unwilling to transition to it? It is usually pretty trivial to convert a
CVS repository to Git, i.e. even simpler than for a Subversion one.

 Regards,
VZ