lmi

Re: [lmi] New CI breakage due to gcc 12 updates

From: Vadim Zeitlin
Subject: Re: [lmi] New CI breakage due to gcc 12 updates
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2022 19:03:02 +0200

On Mon, 25 Jul 2022 16:23:04 +0000 Greg Chicares <gchicares@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

GC> > And the following simple diff
GC>
GC> Committed locally, to be pushed after the next nychthemeral test.

 Thanks, I actually already had a commit doing this in my local branch, as
well as the one making md5sum_for_file ctor noexcept, so you could also get
them from xanadu/gcc12-fixes if you'd like.

 But I still didn't make a PR for this branch because I haven't decided
what to do about the Cgicc problem, should I just patch it to remove the
use of unary_function?

 Thanks,
VZ