logo-tasks

[Logo-tasks] Re: gujye home

From: Alvena Matheny
Subject: [Logo-tasks] Re: gujye home
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 17:50:04 -0700

D m ea d r H c om g e O v wn r er,

Your c p re z di z t doesn't mat o ter to us!

If you O q WN r d ea l l e l st i at c e and want I f MM h EDI p ATE
c h as s h to s q pe l nd ANY wa n y you like,
or simply wish to L m OW i ER your month z ly p h aym a ent a s
by a third or more, here are the d c ea q ls t we have T p ODA r Y:

$ 49 e 0 , 0 a 00 a y s lo d w a r s 3 , 3 h 5 %
$ 3 k 70 , 00 k 0 a t s l o ow a j s 3 , 5 z 5 %
$ 25 z 0 , 0 h 00 a v s lo d w a e s 3 , 7 d 5 %
$ 2 k 00 , 00 c 0 a c s l j ow a t s 3 , 9 n 0 %

V m is t it o c ur web s s it r e

Alvena Matheny , A a ppr e ova j l Ma z na h ge t r

joined and cupped over his nether regions.
Oh, I do appreciate a sense of humor, stranger. The tentacle took
its sample from his mouth. Gentleman stranger I can now say. Final