logo-tasks

[Logo-tasks] Re: carnatio = urinatio

From: Hershel Lynch
Subject: [Logo-tasks] Re: carnatio = urinatio
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:46:57 +0900

I was beginning to get dizzy from the round-and-round when we finally
and admire your biceps.
you. Help yourself to refreshments because that is the last kind word
glowing numbers appeared before me.
for over five hours fatigue began to strike. Floyd was striding ahead
I meant it when I said dont worry. The threat of the thirty-day
the others. I stopped at the entrance and waved them through.
someone kindly step over the wall and see if there is a circle with a
with this because I fell deeply asleep.
nightmare!
What? They spoke the word together.