luv-dev

[Luv-dev] Re[1]: maybe u want to learn me better

From: Olenka
Subject: [Luv-dev] Re[1]: maybe u want to learn me better
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:30:48 +0200

Hi, Ernst

Do you want to get acquainted with a good looking woman for
marriage? I decided to write to you, as my heart feels that I need a
man like you. I desire to find a husband in your country. I want to
create a prosperous, happy and loving family. I want to whisper tender
words in your ear every morning. I want to see your happy eyes, I want
to feel love... look at me if you want the same
http://greatmatchings.com/meeters

Bye
Olya