lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] alttcp_tls_mbedtls problems setup a server, "unexpected

From: tomek wilkxt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] alttcp_tls_mbedtls problems setup a server, "unexpected message"
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:06:29 +0200

Hi
What microcontroler you use?

czw., 13 cze 2019, 19:04 użytkownik KammutierSpule <address@hidden> napisał:
I'm using lwIP 2.1.2 trying to setup a https server.
I'm getting an "unexpected message" fail error from the TLS connection,
I suspect that there is an ACK that appears out of order,

I left here some logs:
https://pastebin.com/raw/K8DJYMYW
https://pastebin.com/raw/qyJtdf0X

I read on other old posts that there was some possible related starvation
issues but I don't know it was already solved.

I noticed that my systems hangs and take about 10 seconds to reply to the
"Hello client message" and then, it sends some previous acknowledges. It
does not sounds good to me and maybe the cause of the error.

Any help how can I solve this?