lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Running perl makefsdata

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Running perl makefsdata
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 22:26:56 +0200

Am 14.08.2019 um 22:17 schrieb Sel:
Hello,

Do you know if I have to move makefsdata perl script from its location
to run?

When I try 'perl makefsdata' at the command line, I get the following
back - FIND: Parameter format not correct

Honestly, I don't know. The perl version of makefsdata is (sadly)
somewhat unmaintained and I should probably remove it.

Although the httpd server should still be able to use the output of the
perl version, recent development has taken place in the C version only.

Regards,
Simon