lwip-users

[lwip-users] Issues with netconn callbacks

From: Davide Bettio
Subject: [lwip-users] Issues with netconn callbacks
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 20:39:10 +0100

Hello,

I'm the author of AtomVM (https://github.com/bettio/AtomVM) and we are using lwip on ESP32.

We decided to use netconn API since it provides us asynchronous callbacks.
However I'm experiencing an unexpected behavior with it (when using it as a TCP server):
I get my callback called also for netconns which I didn't accept yet.

So I get this output from my code:

handler not found for: 0x3ffc3bf4
processed all events
found handler for: 0x3ffcd464
tcp_server_handler
going to send a ready message
accepted conn: 0x3ffc3bf4
accepted_socket

Is this an intended behavior?

Also I have further questions about the netconn API:

- Is it possible to check if any byte is already in the buffer ready to be received?
- Is it possible to check if a netconn is still open or it has been closed?

Regards,
Davide Bettio.