lwip-users

[lwip-users] Cable unplugged

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: [lwip-users] Cable unplugged
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 16:55:21 -0500

This is not directly LWIP related but I was wondering if there was a way to detect when cable is unplugged through a GMII/RMII interface?

Specifically my hardware does not have the carrier sense pin connected to microcontroller and I was wondering if there was a way to poll the GMII/RMII registers to see when a cable is connected or not?

I did not see anything in the documentation right off but thought I would ask, as maybe I am not looking at the correct registers.

Thanks
Trampas