lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] cannot establish connection if vj.c is optimized with -

From: Sylvain Rochet
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] cannot establish connection if vj.c is optimized with -O2 option
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 22:39:02 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 10:04:19AM -0700, mav wrote:
> Hi, everybody. Maybe this is some type conversion issue, because vj.c throws
> many type conversion warnings, if latter enabled. As Sylvain recommends I
> would disable VJ for my project for good! Thank you for your answers.

I also asked why do you need VJ in order to decide whether I should bury
it in non-working features or to try to fix it once for all. So, I'm
asking it again:

Why do you need VJ for ? It is useless with cellular modems, it is
useless in PPPoE and PPPoL2TP, AFAIK the last user was dial-up modems,
are they still used in the wild ?

Sylvain