lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multiple request processing with raw API callback

From: M25ee
Subject: [lwip-users] Multiple request processing with raw API callback
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 13:36:43 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I am using raw API CGI callback functions to process GET requests - embedded
device, no OS: little extended code form httpd server example
savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git/tree/examples/httpd. My question
(full version just for reference, here I can make it simpler:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/59380317/lwip-raw-api-baremetal-multiple-request-at-once):

static const tCGI cgi_handlers[] = {
  {
   "/update.html",
   cgi_server_update
  },
  {
    "/index.html",
    cgi_handler_basic
  }
}

when one request is not processed yet (it is waiting in loop in
cgi_server_update callback), is there some option/what functions to use to
process another later-incoming request with cgi_handler_basic callback? If
so, what is the needed configuration? For now, server simply doesn't see the
second request.

Thank you.