lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_write function merges 2 different packets while sending

From: Urvi
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_write function merges 2 different packets while sending
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 00:10:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Everyone,

I am using lwIP stack for my application where my device acts as a client.
During communication with the server, device sends data packets using
tcp_write() and then calls tcp_output() function to send data immediately.

But when I send 1 data packet of size=6 bytes (call tcp_write() and then
tcp_output()) and next packet of size=45 bytes (call tcp_write() and then
tcp_output()), then at server side it receives as a one single data packet
of size=51 bytes; due to this my complete data packet becomes garbage and I
got failure in communication. (this is just one packet example, but it
happens often).

How to solve this issue?