lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PING problem

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PING problem
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 10:10:00 +0100

It's much easier to analyze if you attach the wireshark capture instead of screenshots of the wireshark capture (or both if you insist)

Sounds to me like your driver doesn't feed lwip incoming packets as they arrive. A classic error is to signal a semaphore from interrupt and then from a task process only one packet before waiting on semaphore again. If two packets arrive (two interrupts) before task is woken, the second packet and all packets thereafter will be delayed and the symptoms will look something like this

In any case: check your driver or add debug to find where your packets are delayed

/Jens