lwip-users

[lwip-users] HTTPD p->payload PBUF not being cleared

From: rcbuck
Subject: [lwip-users] HTTPD p->payload PBUF not being cleared
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 12:35:05 -0700

I have an httpd application running and am using POST to send data to the server. Calling pbuf_free(p) does not clear the p->payload buffer. I searched the list and found this post:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2020-02/msg00023.html

Has this bug been corrected? If not, is there a manual work around to clear the payload buffer?

I am running LwIP on a STM32F407 processor board. I am not using a RTOS. If I perform a post and send as an example, abcdefgh23, the data is received correctly. If I then send again as an example, wzxcvbnm, p->payload contains wzxcvbnm23.

I am running LwIP Version 2.1.2.

Thank you.

Ray