LYNX-DEV Multi-Bookmarks 007 for grabs

From: Filip M Gieszczykiewicz
Subject: LYNX-DEV Multi-Bookmarks 007 for grabs
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 10:38:15 -0600 (CST)

        Greetings.  Ok, it's out. There are a few small quirks but nothing
        that should cause people problems (and I mean it - if it DOES,
        it's a bug - so let me know and I'll try to stomp on it)

        PLEASE try this and let me know what you think!

        Here's the on-line
                (http://www.paranoia.com/~filipg/TEMP/F_Multi_Bookmarks.html)
                                help which explains all:

-----------------chop-with-axe----------------chop-with-axe---------------------
                     Multiple Bookmarks patch for Lynx 2.6

     * 1. About the Author & Copyright
     * 2. Introduction
     * 3. Getting and applying the patch
     * 4. Activating Multi-Bookmarks
     * 5. Using Multi-Bookmarks
     * 5.1) User Mode (Advanced)
     * 5.2) User Mode (Novice or Intermediate)
     * 6. Summary
     * 7. Changes from 0.04
     * 8. Changes from 0.05
     * 9. Changes from 0.06

   [Document Version: 0.07] [Last Updated: 11/4/96]

                        1. About the Author & Copyright