LYNX-DEV Slight modification of lynx.browser.org

From: Rob Partington
Subject: LYNX-DEV Slight modification of lynx.browser.org
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 09:07:27 +0000 (GMT)

I've slightly modified the front page to include something about
sending mail to lynx-dev if you have Lynx related problems - the size
is still only 23 lines on my screen so it's still only one page.

I'm planning on spending some time on Lynx today, so if anyone has
any suggestions, requests etc. mail them to me and I'll do my best to
get around to them.  Commenting the current code is my first
priority, then getting a reasonable configuration routine is probably
going to be second.

Rob
address@hidden
address@hidden