Re: lynx archive.

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: Re: lynx archive.
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 19:40:59 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Michael Grobe wrote:

Thanks for replying Michael.  We've actually had two offers from people
(one of whom has already begun to archive the latest list material).  But
I will ask around to see if hypermail is available for Digital Unix.
We'll try to help as much as we can.  I do think it might be nice to have
the archives at UKans if only to provide a sense of continuity.

:hi:
:
:i'll check on the amount of space being used.
:
:i would also note that if, in fact, there were a digital unix version
:of the archive software, we COULD just move the stuff to a DEC system
:here.  problem is, we haven't the staff to investigate this right now.
:
:if you know someone who is familiar with what's being used now, AND
:knows if the equivalent package(s) is/are avail on digital unix, we
:would be willing to continue to host the archives.  the problem is
:not space but support staff.  craig lavender may actually know the
:answer to part of this question.
:
:it looks like we may be able to replace a full time position that was
:lost 1.5 years ago that was responsible for things of this sort in
:january.  unfortunately, we cannot wait to move the archives til then.