Re: LYNX-DEV Second page first submit button blank bug

From: James Spath
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Second page first submit button blank bug
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 09:07:09 -0500

On Nov 15,  5:40pm, address@hidden wrote:
} >stuff.  Is this a Lynx bug?
}       I just tried it and Lynx is indeed including &main_map=MTGM in
} the content, but your script is mishandling it, and returning redirection
} to just ...# instead of ...#MTGM
I had missed a typo in the data file; my fault!

}       Note also that your TYPE="image" submit button, by vitue of
} having a VALUE="text_browser" will cause Lynx to display text_browser
} as the submit button name and include &main_map=text_browser in the
} content instead of &main_map.x=0&main_map.y=0 but your script isn't
} taking this into account and is returning an error message instead
} of a document suitable for a text client.  See the "HTML Forms"
} section of the Lynx Users Guide for more discussion of these issues.

I'm still working on it, but my intention is that gui users would have
a map to choose from, while text users get a list of options. The
"text_browser" button should not be there.
--
I don't speak (or work) for the Baltimore County Public Library.
They keep telling me, "Shhhhh!"