Re: LYNX-DEV update

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV update
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 15:52:53 -0500 (EST)

"Hiram Lester, Jr." <address@hidden> wrote:
>Not sure if I actually stated it or not, but the update is finally up.

        I brought the lynx2-6mods.zip into register with the Composite,
and added this today:

11-16-96
* Added support for use of the 'd'ownload command on TYPE="submit" and
  TYPE="image" submit buttons.  You still must use the History Page for
  TYPE="text" INPUT fields that also act as submit buttons by virtue of
  being the only non-hidden field, because the 'd'ownload command key
  could be a text entry into the field, and thus must be treated as
  such. - FM

        I think it's all set with respect to security, redirection,
failure, and other special FORM handling considerations, but let
people try it for at least a few days before including it in the
Composite.

                                Fote