Re: LYNX-DEV Re: FAQ update

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: FAQ update
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 12:22:30 -0700

Al,

Thanks for the comments on the FAQ. First off, lets give credit where credit
is due. Joe Kincaid sent me a text file that is now the main FAQ file. I have
just done an HTML markup on it. He deserves credit for that whole file. I added
the keyboard stuff because that was something I felt knowledgable enough to
do.

If I don't get new text from Joe, I will attempt to stub out some of the stuff
you pointed out as missing. I am also hoping to hear from others about both
missing questions and answers. I am not up to answering a lot of this properly.

As to taking over maintainence of existing help files, I am not opposed, but
again am unsure if I personally have sufficient knowlege to update some of them
properly. I think that fleshing this FAQ file out more first should remain my
first concern in documenting, but am willing to entertain other ideas.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,