Re: LYNX-DEV problem with Lynx

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem with Lynx
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 1997 16:41:50 -0500 (EST)

address@hidden (Larry W. Virden, x2487) wrote:
>[...]
>There is a patch for it - check lynx://lynx.browsers.org/ for the
>link to the Lynx patches.
>
>> allow the Ctrl-G command to break a lookup process.  Thank you very much!
>
>As far as I am aware, there's no real effort working toward integrating
>the patch into the mainstream.

        I had integrated it into the "mods" replacement file set on
November 4, with some further tweaks on Novemeber 5, and that's all
in Hirams "Composite" replacement file set (and in the current FM
distribution here).

        Since you've been using the code with those mods for some time
now, Larry, I strongly suggest that you look at the Makefile and
including -DNSL_FORK in your site definitions. :) :) :)

                                Fote