Re: LYNX-DEV lynx for djgpp!

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx for djgpp!
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 97 21:12:00 +0800

Wayne Buttles <address@hidden> wrote:

 Bu> It worked fine under Win95 with the ndis3pkt shim too (must have 2
 Bu> IP's and a network card--no modems).
Does it work with the etherppp driver ? DosLynx used the WATTCP libraries
as well I believe, and etherppp worked with it. I've tried etherppp with
Lynx 2.6-djgpp but I can't seem to get it to work (it just seems to hang on
NSL, haven't tried using direct IPs), I'm not sure if it's something wrong
on my network/PC config or it just isn't possible. Will have to test it
more.

Anyone else tried it with etherppp ?

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi * Email address@hidden