Re: LYNX-DEV comment -- drowning in information

From: VaX#n8
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV comment -- drowning in information
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 21:27:17 -0600

In message <address@hidden>, Al Gilman writes:
>Did you ever get anything written?  Your notes on what you did and
>what you had to figure out, together with your dreams of a better-greased
>upgrade process would be valuable to those that face this after you.

Actually yes I did, but the tables are too large for LaTeX to fit
on one page, and I can't figure out how to get it to split over
multiple pages.  I am considering converting the output to HTML
using LaTeX2HTML but I haven't got around to it yet, nor am I sure
if the tables will be formatted properly once I do.

I am accepting ideas.
Or, if someone wants a copy of what I have I can send it to them.