Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 1997 19:30:15 -0500 (EST)

Al Gilman <address@hidden> wrote:
>  Subject: LYNX-DEV problem getting lynx-cgi to work
>
>  My name Keith Williamson and here is my problem...
>
>  I'm trying to get a copy of lynx2-6 to do the following:
>
>[snip...]
>
>  It would be nice if I could do this with a mailto: URL.
>
>Hey! Just in Time... You want to get Fote's latest mods.
>He _just_ added the capability to put a cc: nominees list
>before the user which comes out of a mailto: URL.

        That's not going to help him.  He wants a form with a list of
addresses from which a subset is selected, and submitted to a lynxcgi
script for actual mailing.  No one has reported any problems with
lynxcgi, nor has that code changed, for at least a year, so he must
have local compilation or configuration inadequacy to correct, but
I don't have any good guess on what it might be.  Just read the
"self-documentation" in userdefs.h and lynx.cfg carefully, and make
sure it's all OK.

                                Fote