Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org front page (comments to: ..)

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx.browser.org front page (comments to: ..)
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:43:20 -0500 (EST)

  From: Rob Partington <address@hidden>

  I've changed the links on the front page so that direct mailing from
  the page to the lynx-dev mailing list isn't possible (given the
  amount of "useless" mails there have been).  Instead, the mail will
  come to an account here where I'll bounce ones that look like they
  need bouncing to lynx-dev.

  Comments?

Sounds good enough.

Doesn't _have_ to be _you_ that screens, if it becomes a burden.

Be kind to dumb animals.

Regards,
        Al