LYNX-DEV telnet lynx.browser.org 80 question

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV telnet lynx.browser.org 80 question
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 11:28:05 -0500 (EST)

I was trying to diagnose a problem the other day and wanted to grab a copy
of the lynx home page.  No matter how many times I tried, using:

telnet lynx.browser.org 80 >test.htm

and then issuing a GET /^M^M never gets me the whole page.  Is there some
kind of server quirk going on there or something on my end?  Is
lynx.browser.org freebsd?  I seem to be able to reproduce this problem
with other freebsd servers as well.  Other sites local and far away seem
to work OK with this method.  Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks!
Wayne

;
;