RE: LYNX-DEV remove bookmark: bug

From: BREDESEN
Subject: RE: LYNX-DEV remove bookmark: bug
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 15:47:17 -0500 (EST)

>there's a bug in 2-6 with the  r  command to remove a bookmark.
>having  22  numbered links in my bookmark file, i wanted to remove [21]:
>placing the hi-lite there i entered  r  & replied Yes when asked to confirm.
>the bookmark removed was in fact [22].

gee, it works correctly for me. I have 38 bookmarks. Just now I tried
removing #37 (e.g., the next-to-last one per your example) and then also
I tried removing # 21. Both worked properly.
Maybe your screen got messed up (as mine very often does by an incoming
mail notification) so that the cursor was not where you thought it was and
thus the screen needed refreshing (with ctrl-w on VAX, ? on unix) ?
Or maybe it is system-dependent bug?
I am using Lynx v2.6 (Sept 96 incarnation) under OpenVMS AXP v6.2 with
MultiNet v3.5 Rev A.

Susan
-----
Susan C. Bredesen, VAX/VMS System Manager  EMAIL: address@hidden
VOICE:  617-377-3713, FAX: 617-377-3160
USMAIL: Phillips Laboratory/GPSG,29 Randolph Road,Hanscom AFB,MA 01731-3010

;
;