LYNX-DEV frames

From: Laura Eaves
Subject: LYNX-DEV frames
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 02:56:54 -0500 (EST)

I was surfing today and ran across a page that said something like
"this site requires a browser with support for FRAMES ..." and included
links to Netscape and I-Explorer.

I ignored the message and tried the link that said "enter here".
(It was an online music store.)
I followed a lot of links and kept getting the same message at the
top of each page, and not much else on the page.
I never did find how to search or irder.

Ok: dq n+2: What are frames and does lynx support them?
I wondered if this website contained alternate links for
text-only browsing that didn't let you do anything...
--le
;
;