LYNX-DEV more nits

From: BREDESEN
Subject: LYNX-DEV more nits
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 18:32:33 -0500 (EST)

oops, almost forgot this one:

#5) in README.

   >                      BTW, any messages you wish to post should
   > be sent to address@hidden
                        ^^^^

Is this still the preferred address? Sometime in Jan the postings
began coming from @austin.sig.net. And by then I had totally forgotten
what readme. had said.  So... I sent my recent postings to austin
and it seemed to be ok. I did check my Welcome to the list message but
that said nothing at all about where to send postings (double nit pick).

hmmm...
#6) has that Welcome message been updated to tell the new location of the
    archives?

Susan
-----
Susan C. Bredesen, VAX/VMS System Manager  EMAIL: address@hidden
VOICE:  617-377-3713, FAX: 617-377-3160
USMAIL: Phillips Laboratory/GPSG,29 Randolph Road,Hanscom AFB,MA 01731-3010
;
;