Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx Keystrokes

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: Lynx Keystrokes
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 1997 10:09:40 -0700

Will Mengarini worte concerning mods to allow $LYNX_CFG to take a colon
seperated list thus allowing multiple lynx.cfg files. Would this mean that
I could put the latest greatest lynx.cfg with all of its new stuff (just
take it "straight out of the box" as it were, and install it unmodified,
then have another lynx.cfg (stripped of all but stuff I want modified like
site specific stuff [help pages, doman, that stuff]) and have it override
the defaults in the previously read (latest greatest) so that I don't have
to go through lynx.cfg each time finding those site things and re-modifying
the new version each time I update?

If that is what it means (and I expleained it so that anyone could tell what
I was saying), then I vote a resounding YES for adding such after 2-7!

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,