Re: LYNX-DEV Change in UPLOADER behaviour

From: WHITLOCK
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Change in UPLOADER behaviour
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 23:24:49 -0600 (CDT)

While I knew that the downloader menu was more general than uploader, I
hadn't considered those other uses.  I can see the usefulness of staying
at the menu page.  But no, I wasn't really thinking of changing that; and
I'm really not sure I feel strongly enough about the uploader to change
that, either, now that it's fixed to stay in file maintenance mode.  I just
found the difference curious; but now it makes more sense.

  -- Brad Whitlock
;
;