Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx version 2.7 compilation problem (SCO Unix)

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx version 2.7 compilation problem (SCO Unix)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:32:26 +1000 (AEST)

I wish to thank all of those who so generously provided suggestions on how
to overcome my compilation problem. It appears to have been resolved, to
the extent that the compilation process was completed successfully and
generated an executable file. The advice provided by Bela Lubkin was
particularly useful in arriving at a solution. It appears that there are
definitions in /usr/include/stdio.h pertaining to "remove" and "unlink",
which also had to be circumvented by adding:
#undef remove
lines in userdefs.h and WWW/Library/Implementation/HTUtils.h (in the
latter case, this line must be inserted after the
#include <stdio.h>
line).

Once again, I would like to express my utmost appreciation to those who
responded to my initial query.

Regards,

Jason White.

;