_THANK YOU_, Fote!! [was Re: LYNX-DEV Thank You to Fote]

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: _THANK YOU_, Fote!! [was Re: LYNX-DEV Thank You to Fote]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 10:18:04 +0900 (JST)

> But I want you to know that at least you have one person who is very
> grateful for the time you have put in.

Ditto, a thousand times.

> Please relax and take a rest, and let the rest of us struggle to get 3.0
> out.  You deserve a break.  We need to learn more about the code.

Exactly.  Why DIDN'T you really quit last September?  Do us (and yourself)
a favor, UNSUBSCRIBE:

               Send a mail message to address@hidden
               with "unsubscribe lynx-dev" (without the
               quotation marks) on a line by itself.

Yes, I mean it.  Do it today!  And when you come back, this summer,
next year, whenever, there'll be a huge round of applause.  There's
not a one of us who doesn't have the highest regard for you.  We all
want you to be happy; it pains us to see a sad Fote.  Really.

__Henry
;
;