Re: WWWLib 5 in LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: WWWLib 5 in LYNX-DEV Lynx 3.0
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 07:32:12 -0800

Re AUTOCONF: maybe someone can write up a "lessons learned
using autoconf", and post it somewhere, perhaps to be
added to the autoconf doc by some gnu person.

(I myself have never used or even looked at it, or the
doc, but I imagine it is a bear to use correctly but
without prior experience, and that anything will help
future users of it...)  hints, tricks, bewares, etc.

;
;